Born in Kastamonu in 1988, Dr. Dt. Abdulsamet Kundakcioglu completed his university education at Istanbul University Faculty of Dentistry.
In the year of his graduation, he was accepted for the doctorate in the Department of Oral, Dental and Maxillofacial Surgery of the Faculty of Dentistry in Istanbul University. In 2018, he completed his doctorate by presenting his thesis on ‘investigation of the stabilization of Le Fort I Osteotomy applied in open-bite cases by finite element analysis method according to different plaque design and surgical techniques’ and he assumed the title of ‘Doctor of Science’.
In 2018, he gave the oral presentation of his thesis which was accepted for oral presentation at the American of Maxillofacial Surgery’s annual convention in Chicago.
In 2019, he worked as an assistant doctor at the Maxillofacial Surgery Clinic of the University of Bern in Switzerland. Currently, he works as a specialist in Maxillofacial Surgery in the Department of Oral, Dental and Maxillofacial Surgery of the Faculty of Dentistry in Istanbul University.
He is a member of the International Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and The Turkish Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr. Abdulsamet Kundakcioglu who has presented at many national and international congresses actively provides implant training.
Currently, he is actively working as an academician in the Faculty of Dentistry at Istanbul University.
Mustafa Kaya Anadolu High School
Istanbul University Faculty Of Dentistry
Istanbul University Faculty of Dentistry Department of Oral, Dental and Maxillofacial Surgery
Oral, Dental and Maxillofacial Surgery
Certificates and Achievements
Orthognathic Surgery Symposium
Custom Made İmplants Course
Scientific Publications and Oral Presentations
- Pathophysiology of bleeding and coagulation. Turkish Journal of Clinical Dentistry, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Science special issue, 2020.
- New technics for regeneration on maxillofacial surgery: manufacturing tissue. Turkish Journal of Clinical Dentistry Sciences 2019.
- Camouflage surgery for orthognathic surgery patients: three cases. Oral Presentation 2019, Kıbrıs.
- A.Kundakcioglu, A. Apaydın Evaluation of the Stabilization of Differently Designed Custom Made Positioner Bone Plates for the Le Fort I Osteotomy in Open Bite Deformity Using Finite Element Analysis. Oral Presentation Chicago 2018.
- A Apaydin, B Sermet, S Ureturk, A Kundakcioglu. Correction of malocclusion and oral rehabilitation in a case of amelogenesis imperfecta by insertion of dental implants followed by Le Fort I distraction osteogenesis of the edentulous atrophic maxilla. BMC oral health 14 (1), 116. 2014
- A Apaydın, A Kundakçıoğlu, ON Özer, M Saraç. Treatment of Severe Class III Patient with Anterior Open Bite Malocclusion by Maxillary Posterior Impaction and Mandibular Counterclockwise Rotation: Two Case Report Taoms 21. Scientific Congress; p:100. 2014
- A Apaydın, MG Salahaldin, A Kundakçıoğlu. Ectopic Third Molar in Mandibular Ramus: Report of Two Cases and Literature Review. Taoms 21. Scientific Congress; p:101. 2014
- A Apaydın, A Kundakçıoğlu. Evaluation to height Of Stylohyoid Process in Turkish Population, determine to Correlation Between length and clinical symptoms ACBİD Scientific Congress; p:68. 2012